Training • Quick, easy remote service
TPSI. designs equipment for easy access and low maintenance to ensure overall reliability and highest customer satisfaction. To prove our point, all electronics are compartmentalized in drawers with safety features so technicians have quick access to diagnose and repair issues. We use Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) to eliminate problems commonly associated with PC-based controls such as hard drive failures, file corruption, Windows updates and hardware compatibility. Also, we deliver remote hands-on support without costly on-site service visits.
Remote Support - How It Works
With your permission, our service/support technicians communicate via internet to your equipment and conduct remote support. Our team provides remote customers with:
• Interactive chat and detailed session history
• Prompts to permit or deny technician access to functions
• Ability to stop remote control or disconnect at any time
• Bullet-proof security (SSL encryption) with multi-level,
• Auto-revocation of access rights when session is terminated
Educating our customers is a high priority to us. At installation, we provide training to process engineers and technicians responsible for the furnace operation and maintenance. We cover furnace settings and controls, system and software operations, atmosphere control, furnace safety and construction.